Scotia Bank Online Login – Scotia is a multinational bank located in Canada. The bank got established in the year 1832. One of the prominent services offered by Scotia bank includes Scotia Online Banking portal, which helps the customers of the bank to manage their transactions and access their accounts anywhere anytime.
Features of Scotia Online Platform
Some of the prominent features of Scotia Online Portal are available below.
- You can review your account history and view your account balance
- You can pay your bills
- You can receive the top-up credit on the pre-paid mobile device
- You can transport funds within the accounts
How to Register Scotiabank Online Banking
There are two ways through which you can register yourself at Scotiabank Online banking.
- Using your Scotia account number
- Using your Scotiabank Credit Card
The registration process requires personal details, including your date of birth, Account number or Scotiabank credit card, postal code, and mother’s name.
The registration procedure is available below.
- Start with opening a web browser in your computer and visit the official website of Scotiabank online banking
- Click on the “Register Now” option that appears on the homepage.
- Now a new page will open where you will be providing your details mentioned above
- Then you need to submit the last 4-digits of your account, your Last name, and other required information
- Then you need to provide your date of birth in the last section and click on the “Next’ option
- Now you need to create a strong password for your account that should meet the required criteria
- Click on the “Next” option again
- Continue providing the required details until the completion of the process
- You will receive a confirmation code to activate on your account either on your email address or phone number
- Used that code to activate your account and get yourself registered at Scotiabank online banking
Sign In to Scotia OnLine Banking
The sign-in process for Scotia online banking is straightforward and is accessible below.
- Primarily, visit the Scotia online banking portal
- Enter your Scotia Card Number in the first domain and check the box so that your computer saves your card number for the next time you sign in
- Now enter your valid password in the second domain to proceed further
- Ultimately, click on the “Sign in” button to access your account