ANZ Internet Banking Login – An Australian and New Zealand Banking Group launched a banking platform named as ANZ Internet Banking to ease their customers and give them access to their account anywhere, at any time.
Requirements for Setting up ANZ Internet Banking
Certain conditions need to be fulfilled by the users while setting up an account of ANZ Internet Banking.
- For ANZ Phone Banking, 4 to 7-digit pin
- Customer registration number given by an ANZ consultant (9-digit)
- If you no longer have these, you can call on 13 33 50, or you may dial +61 3 9683 8833 if you are not in Australia
- Your device and web browser should be efficient and updated
Once you have the information mentioned above handy, you are eligible to set up an account on ANZ Online Internet Banking.
How to Register for ANZ Internet Banking
The registration procedure for ANZ Online Internet Banking is available below for your ease.
- Open any web browser available in your computer and visit the official website of ANZ Internet Banking at www.anz.com.au/personal
- After that, click on the ‘Register’ option available below the login area on the top right corner of the page that appears
- Now, you need to provide your Telecode and Customer Registration number in the associated domains. In case you are not having your Telecode, you can click on the “Another Way to Register” option which can enable you to register using your ANZ credit card
- On the next page, you need to provide your personal and security details
- Follow the guide mentioned on the screen to proceed further
- Ultimately, call customer service of ANZ at 0800 269 296 and compose the reference number to activate your registration
- Overseas may call at +64 4 470 3142 to start their registration
ANZ Internet Banking Login
Once you have followed the registration process correctly and successfully registered yourself at ANZ Internet Banking, you will require to log into your account to enjoy the benefits of ANZ Internet Banking.
The login steps given below will help you in logging into your account.
- Visit the ANZ Internet Banking website at www.anz.com/INETBANK/login.asp
- Providing your Customer Registration card and password in the specified blocks is the next step you need to do
- Once you have provided the information correctly, confidently click on the available “Log in” option
That is how you can register your account and login to your ANZ Internet Banking Account.